SPLS Meeting: Wednesday 1st February 2006
The February 2006 SPLS meeting is the fifth in the Scottish Programming
Languages Seminar series. The meetings are open and interested
participants are encouraged to attend.
Room 0.35 (Second Year Lab),
Jack Cole Building,
School of Computer Science,
University of St Andrews,
Details of how to find the building can be found here.
There is also a map.
- 12:45 Coffee/Lunch/Welcome
- 13:30 Murdoch Gabbay, Heriot Watt University
The NEW calculus of contexts
- 14:10 Armelle Bonenfant, University of St Andrews
Hume Cost Estimates
- 14:30 Sebastien Carlier, Heriot Watt University
Expansion: Connecting Intersection Types, Type Inference, Principal
Typings, Interaction Nets, etc.
- Coffee break
- 15:50 Alastair Donaldson, University of Glasgow
Enhanced Type Checking for the SPIN Model Checker
- 16:30 Andrew Richards, Codeplay
Codeplay's work on compilers for highly parallel systems
- 16:50 Steffen Jost, University of St Andrews
Type-based amortised heap-space analysis (for an object-oriented
- 17:30 Close
You can contact the SPLS community via the SPLS page, or
contact the event organisers:
School of Computer Science